Areas of Practice ...
International Accounting and Tax Services
International business is no longer a domain of large multinational companies. With improvement and wide availability of internet and telecommunication services, many small to mid-size businesses have become major players in international business.
Whether you are doing business overseas (“outbound”) or you are entering the U.S. from abroad (“inbound"), our multi-lingual professionals can help take the mystery out of entering international business.
Our international accounting and tax services include:
• Foreign bank account reporting
• International Financial Reporting System (IFRS)
• Foreign earnings repatriation planning
• Foreign tax credit
• Foeign Earned Income Exclusion (IRC Sec. 911)
• Inbound tax planning
• Foreign Investment Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA)
• Transfer pricing (IRC Sec. 482)
• IC-DISC export incentives
• Extraterritorial Income Exclusion (EII)
• Sourcing Rules (Income/Expense apportionment)
• Foreign earnings and profits
• International tax compliance
• FIN 48
Copyright - 2017, KAGW, LLP, 17918 Pioneer Blvd., Suite 200, Artesia, CA 90701, USA | Call: (562) 865-2727 | Fax: (562) 865-2760 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org