In addition, KAGW offers publications and articles on a variety of topics of interest to our clients.
These include Tax Mistakes vs. Willfull Acts, sorting out the Language of Business-Accounting and How to Lower Your Income Tax Preparation Fees, as well as other articles on tax planning strategies.
The articles are also in PDF format, and you may click here to access them.
Steven Y.C. Kang, CPA, KAGW. LLP, has written articles for Apartment Age covering a variety of topics of interest to businesses and individuals.
The articles are in PDF format and the topics include:
- Tax Obligations and Tax Mistakes: The article examines how successful businessmen and women handle tax obligations and and the differences between making mistakes versus willful actions. Click here to view the article in PDF format.
- Employed vs. Self-Employed: Why do employees sometimes feel they are paying more taxes than self-employed persons? To view the article, click here.
- Swap Till They Drop: Many real estate investors are familiar using like kind exchanges to defer gain from the sale of real estate. This article looks at that issue. Click here to view.
- The Language of Business-Accounting: An efficient accounting system can contribute to the overall profitability of your business. To read the article, click here.
- Tax Prep Fees: The article helps look at organizing your books and How to Lower Tax Return Preparation Fees. Click here to view the article.
- Taxes: A series of three articles examine tax planning strategies. Click here to view.
- Achieving Daily Compliance Needs: BDO's Contractor Advisory Services practice provides responsive guidance and on-going contract compliance support to the life sciences Industry. Click here to view.
- Least Profitable Industries: Sageworks, a financial information company and the leader in the financial analysis of privately held companies, examines the least profitable U.S. industries for the 12 months that ended 3/31/2015. Click here to view the PDF document.
- Manufacturing & Distribution: BDO serves the manufacturing & distribution industry with a sophisticated array of services and global capabilities. Click here to view the document in PDF form.
Understanding Deferred Income
In the three articles shown above, Steven Y.C. Kang, CPA, KAGW, LLP, looks at tax planning strategies. The general categories are deferring income, accelerating deductions and changing the character of income. The articles are in PDF format and are available by clicking on the images above.
Copyright - 2017, KAGW, LLP, 17918 Pioneer Blvd., Suite 200, Artesia, CA 90701, USA | Call: (562) 865-2727 | Fax: (562) 865-2760 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org